LEADERS IN TRAINING
INTENTIONAL FORMATION FOR THE NEXT GENERATION
- Equipping students to lead
- Teaching integrity & life skills for success
- Character & values formation
- Stretching students to achieve
- Building worth, value and significance through worldview
- Camp counselor training
- Community service & volunteering
- Study skills & academic achievement
Connection point equips students with the tools to succeed. Services provided include:
- College preparation/visits/application help
- One on one mentoring
- Vocational connection/placement
- Counseling services
With the oversight and help of Lamb Farms and their program ‘Farming God’s Way”, we planted our first acre plus vegetable garden. We put in LOTS of long hot hours weeding and working the garden, harvested in abundance then set up a weekly produce stand, where students learned marketing, sales and earned a little money in the process!
What an experience!
We realize the sky is the limit as far as what can be done to help our student population. We do what we can and always wish we could do more. A few programs waiting in the wings to get traction and support are a next steps/life skills program for graduates, a drivers readiness/vehicles 101 program, continued development of our urban garden and the sale of our produce.