We believe that when we get students out, character can be built in. We love to see them experience adventures for the first time, conquer their fears and celebrate their successes. We have taken the students to a variety of places for some unique opportunities.
CLOSER TO HOME
- Hoosier Heights for rock climbing
- Tubing and chilling on Morse or Monroe Lake is a summer highlight
- Lake Michigan weekend retreat with our LIT (leaders in training) crew
- Lamb Farms in Lebanon hosted our fall party
- Eagle Creek, Holiday Park, Bowling, Roller or Ice Skating give us unique backdrops where we can go and grow together as ‘family’.
SPRING BREAK EPIC ADVENTURE
We had the distinct privilege of taking 12 of our LIT (Leaders in training) students on our first annual spring break trip to remember. We flew west, loaded in to our newly acquired 25 passenger mini bus, and headed straight for Zion National Park! We climbed, hiked, camped, canyon-eered, four wheeled, zip lined, and conquered so many firsts, all while bonding and seeing Jesus along the way and in each other. We finished at the Grand Canyon, yet another mind boggling wonder that captured our attention. It was an amazing experience with an amazing group of young people!